Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Myleene Klass's Beauty Secret


Guess what Beauty School Tryouts; I have Myleene Klass’s secret to looking radiant: Seven Seas Health Oils Radiant You.


Looking good on the outside means taking care of yourself on the inside, eating a healthy balanced diet, drinking lots of water and making sure you get enough rest to help maintain a radiant complexion.

Seven Seas Health Oils Radiant You has been specially developed to help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails so you can glow from the inside out. Containing fish oil expertly blended with tailored combinations of vitamins such as biotin, L-cysteine and zinc, this product is ideal if you are looking for additional nutritional support for your skin hair and nails.  I know I certainly need additional nutritional support!


Myleene Klass said:

“According to a recent survey by Seven Seas Health Oils, making the best of what you’ve got, smiling once a day (a good laugh can do wonders) and keeping hydrated (which I always forget to do) are the top health and beauty rules to live by and I completely agree. I try to be kind to myself too – by sleeping more, doing my nails and taking Seven Seas Health Oils Radiant You which is a fish oil supplement expertly blended with biotin, L-cysteine and zinc to keep me looking and feeling great.”

“The top three health and beauty rules I live by are:

  • I never ever go to bed without taking my make up off
  • I take my Seven Seas Health Oils Radiant You to look after my body from the inside out
  • I don't deny myself foods or start diets, as obsession can set in or you lose perspective”

Here's the science part:

Research has established the importance of omega-3 nutrients to our health. They have an essential role in every cell in the body, so their effects are far-reaching.

Factors such as stress, lack of exercise and 24/7 lifestyles have been linked to speeding up the ageing process, however according to research, certain vitamins and minerals in the diet, including omega-3 nutrients appear to help slow this process down. Ensuring you are eating a healthy balanced diet, drinking lots of water and making sure you get enough rest can help maintain a radiant complexion

Omega-3 nutrients are essential fatty acids (EFA) and together with vitamins A, C and E may help to maintain overall health and wellbeing including the health of your skin. Vitamin A helps to support healthy skin by contributing to normal cell turnover, helping shed old skin cells and produce new ones. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which can help protect your skin from free radicals and vitamin C is vital for the production and formation of collagen which is essential for helping to maintain the structure of the skin. L-cysteine is important for the detoxification and formation of skin, as well as the repair of nail and hair tissue and zinc may help maintain healthy skin. Biotin can also improve brittle nails and keep hair healthy.

So pick up some Seven Seas and say hello to healthy hair, skin and nails!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment