Thursday, November 24, 2011

A treat for your feet!

I have blogged a few times about how I love to have super soft feet.  I have done the fish pedicure and I regularly use my egg-ped.  Well I have now discovered another product that can achieve fabulously soft feet in a simple 3 step 20 minute intensive treatment.

MBeauty Magic Foot Moisturising Foot pack combines moisturising ingredients Shea Butter, Ginkgo, Peppermint, Almond and Vitamin E that penetrate deep into the skin to reduce callus build-up and help repair and soften cracked, split heels.

To use the Magic Foot Moisturising Foot pack:

  1. Thoroughly wash and dry feet
  2. Take out and unfold the boots and wear the boots on your feet.
  3. Remove the boots after 15-20 minutes


My feet felt so soft and I love any product for feet that has peppermint in it as it smells so fresh!

So after a long day on your feet, I would highly recommend pampering your feet with this 20 minute treatment so they feel thoroughly moisturised and soft!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment