Crammed with organic yarrow and lots of other lovely, natural stuff; this handy little pot of Móa balm has many weird and wonderful uses.
Móa is a natural skin care balm with miraculous healing powers to soothe, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions, bumps, bites, grazes and minor burns. Móa even works wonders after shaving and as a facial cleansing balm.
Móa contains 100% natural and organic herbs. Each pot of Móa The Green Balm is crammed with organic Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) a herb renowned for its nourishing and healing properties. Combined with tea tree oil, nature's powerful antiseptic, yarrow creates a miraculous healing synergy with endless therapeutic properties. Finally beeswax, coconut, sweet almond and soya bean oils help to soften, nourish and protect the skin, so you will be soft as a baby's bottom!
Móa has a magnitude of uses including...
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Treat cold sores and chapped lips
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have the sniffles
- Mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Calm sun-burnt or weathered skin ailments; even mild frostbite, so they say
- Help heal minor cuts, sores, bruises and burns
- Use on minor burns from the camp fire
- Use on rope burns and blisters and avoid scarring
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot; it's a ramblers dream-cream!
Móa has many beautifying remedies too; ideal for taking on holidays and festivals when space is precious.
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Condition eyelashes and help them grow longer; apply moa everyday!
- Help fade stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe your new tattoos or piercings, whilst avoiding infection with anti-bacterial tea-tree
- Moisturise and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Revive dry ends; apply before shampooing
- Soften dry bits like knees, elbows, feet and heels
- Rub it into dandruff and leave overnight before shampooing
- Magic at removing eye-make-up; safe to use around the eyes
- Kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore
You have got to try the Móa cleansing ritual; give your skin a balancing deep cleanse‚ it's a bit like treating yourself to a daily facial!
- Take a small amount of moa and melt it between the fingertips to create an oil
- Smear the oil over your eye make-up, smudging it away from the eyes
- Massage your face with a little more moa to encourage better lymph circulation and tone the facial muscles
- Dip a cotton face cloth in hot water (not too hot), wring it out, and press it to your face; steaming away the oil, along with all the grime and impurities, whilst sealing in the essential oil goodness
- Finish off with a cold compress to tone and close the pores. Coo err!
I adore this tub of goodness, i hate carrying a hand cream, a lip balm, a cuticle oil, a coldsore cream, etc, etc, etc, so this is literally my new go-to beauty all rounder!