Monday, October 24, 2011

The best handcream ever!

It’s the time of year now where I carry my hand cream with me everywhere I go as my hands do need a little extra TLC.

I was once lucky enough to be given a Clarins gift set which included their hand and nail cream – and since using this, I’ve been hooked.

Clarins hand and nail cream is honestly the best hand cream I ever used.  It contains extracts of Seasame, Japanese Mulberry and Myrrh which not only smell amazing but leave you with soft hands and stronger nails without leaving your hands feeling greasy like some creams can.   It also protects against chapping and irritation. 


Although Clarins hand cream is a little pricey, it is worth it as you only need to use a tiny amount each time and you don’t have to frequently reapply so it does last a good while. 

And to keep your hands extra soft and moisturised, I lather my hands in hand cream and then put on my moisturising hand gloves for a few hours.  It’s not only good for your hands but also for your nails! 

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment