Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Volume WEN You Need It


As you may have read before, big hair is my thing and what I strive for daily. So when I was given the chance to try WEN Volumizing Treatment Spray, I jumped at it. Created by celebrity stylist Chaz Dean, this new product is designed to add volume and extra body to any style. It has a gorgeous sweet almond mint scent. I have been using it everyday for over a month now simply sprtiz into wet hair comb through and style, easy as that. It makes your hair feel thicker and look shiny. Volume lasts all day and for extra height I have used a large round brush to blow dry and lift the hair from the root.

I love it and it leaves my hair smelling so wonderful after. ALSO, it is great at keeping hair looking fabulous all day even after the wind has blown my hair about on my way to work!

Better still…The WEN range contains no SLS and is packed with herbs including green tea, botanicals and provitamin B.

WEN Volumizing Treatment Spray

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment