Monday, August 8, 2011

Nail Art

Topshop Unique embraced nail art for their Autumn Winter 2011 show with the models having Dalmatian inspired nails.



However, if Dalmatian’s aren’t really your thing, I’ve found this video on InStyle.co.uk with Maybelline New York expert, David Barton fiving a step-by-step tutorial on creating a New York skyline manicure.



The video also includes a great tip on how to correct mistakes you may make when painting your nails by using a lip or eyeliner brush dipped in nail polish remover to remove any extra nail polish.  This will allow you to be more precise when correcting your mistake.

Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is a big fan of nail art and is often spotted with gorgeous designs.



I am waiting for a nail kit I have jsut ordered to arrive and can’t wait to try out some designs.  I will let you know how I get on!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment