Friday, September 2, 2011

Eyelash Tint

I am off on my holiday today, but wanted to do 1 more post before I go!

I am quite fair so decided to do a DIY eyelash tint so I wouldn’t have to wear mascara on the beach.  I went to Boots and bought Eyelure Dylash.  Dylash is a permanent dye for eyelashes and eyebrows. Dylash allows you to darken too light eyelashes for up to 45 days without mascara. It’s perfect all year round and especially for going on holiday.



You can apply Dylash to your lashes and eyebrows in 4 easy steps:

1. Mix dye and Activating Solution together.

2. Spread a barrier cream like petroleum jelly over the skin and around the eyelids and place protecting pad under the eye.

3. Apply cream mixture using the mascara wand.

4. Leave cream on for 5-10 minutes. Wipe excess mixture away and rinse.

I know it’s time consuming, but I would recommend doing one eye at a time rather than struggling to do both.

The results will last until your eyelashes grow out - normally 4-6 weeks, and you can further darken your eyelashes by repeating the process again.

It did take me a while to do this but I was really pleased with the results and am now ready for my holiday!

Back in 1 week’s time…

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment