Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Working 9-5


This is not a tribute to Dolly Parton I’m afraid! Working 9-5 is an anti-ageing hydration cream from Laidbare. Laidbare highlights the benefits of every ingredient, with each natural extract defined. Their natural formulas are highly beneficial for all skin types. Laidbare products are developed with out harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients. They are designed to ultimately keep the skin looking healthy and as young and as fresh as possible.

“Nature holds the solution to many common skin problems,” explains Laidbare’s founder and chief ingredients researcher, Sarah Silvester.  “It was my vision to find the best and purest ingredients which nature has to offer and blend them into our formulations so that everyone can benefit from their remarkable skin-benefitting properties.” 

Laidbare - Working 9-5


Working 9-5 helps to protect skin around the clock! My mother and I both used it as a primer before make up and found that our foundation lasted longer and our skins looked more ‘hydrated’. Working 9-5 contains extracts of Rose Water to calm, revitalise and soften the skin and anti–ageing Iceland Moss and Gotu Kola to help stimulate collagen production. Although it was wonderfully soft on the skin my mother didn’t find that is was powerful enough for her anti-ageing needs (she is going to kill me for saying that!) However, I felt that my skin was left looking plumper.

Working 9-5 is £7.99 and makes a great daily multi-tasker.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment