Monday, September 5, 2011

Glossy Box

Lucky K is away to sunnier climes this week, so I have decided to TRY and cover her blog posts for the next five days until she returns, and my first post is my discovery of the Glossy Box. Last month a girl in my office and fellow blogger received a package. Sitting next to me she opened this beautifully wrapped box of intrigue. As she carefully unwrapped the tissue paper I couldn’t help but stare with wonder – what is this? What have you got? 'My Glossy Box' she replied, 'my Glossy Box'. Well that simply meant nothing to me but once I caught a glimpse of the contents I knew I had to get one myself.
The Glossy Box is the best was to keep your beauty regimes bang on-trend with a special subscription service. Every month, for just £10 (plus P&P) subscribers will receive a beautifully packaged themed box, tailored to your requirements, delivered to your doorstep or desk, packaged with five miniature samples of the newest beauty launches. It simply is the most brilliant way to try something new before forking out for a full size version.  Brands that featured in the august Glossy Box include Rebel Nail, Daniel Sandler Cosmetics, KMS, Murad and Ahava.

I am due to receive my first Glossy Box this month and I run to the door every time I hear the postman! Hurry up Glossy Box, I need my beauty fix!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment