Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nail Art: Part 3

Continuing in my ‘nail art’ lessons, I purchased from Barry M some ‘nail crackle’ in the colour ‘black magic’.  Instant Nail Effects is a simple to use nail paint that creates this amazing effect on your nails in one simple stroke. 


You can achieve this amazing effect in 5 simple steps:

  • Apply a clear base coat
  • Apply your chosen colour
  • Apply the Instant Nail Effect
  • Watch while it develops
  • Apply a top coat

I decided to use a bronze colour so I had an almost leopard print effect.  I also found that without the top coat, the Instant Nail effect is a bit dull so by adding a top coat it gave it more of a glossy finish.




Barry M have a tutorial online so you can see for yourself how it works:


Barry M has 6 crackle colours in the range; black magic, pink fizz, blue print, white frost and two new shades; gold glitter and purple rain.


I absolutely love my nail crackle and can’t wait to try and out the black magic with other colour varieties and also try out some of the other crackle shades.  It is a really great way to get ‘wow’ nails pretty quickly and without visiting a nail bar.  One of my friends actually thought I had had my nails professionally done!

I will be sure to keep you updated on how I get on with other colours!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment