Friday, July 22, 2011

Mineral Make Up Tried & Tested

Mineral Make Up Tried & Tested

About 8 years ago I first tried mineral make up, unfortunately at that time I lacked the confidence to got out without wearing a liquid foundation along with powder and concealer, as I used to suffer from quite bad skin blemishes. As I have gotten older I have found that wearing heavy foundation can be very ageing and makes the skin look dull. So, I have decided to give mineral make up another try, especially with the summer sun and heat leaving your skin feeling hot and oily. The last thing you want it too feel like you are wearing a mask. So over the next few posts I will be reviewing three different mineral make up brands….so keep an eye out to discover what works and what doesn’t, with helpful tips on how to apply the famed minerals from some of the hottest names in the industry.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment