Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sit On The Front Row With Charles

I love ‘big hair’ and stumbled across this bad boy…Charles Worthington. His Creative Team has developed a new range called Front Row. The new collection, available exclusively at Boots, consists of Curl Creator Crème, Dry Conditioner, Colour Stressed Shampoo and Conditioner, Blonde and Brunette Dry Shampoo and Reactive Spray, to name a few. 

Charles Worthington Front Row

In my constant quest for volume I tried the Big Hair Sculpting Mousse. It is formulated to make sure your hair goes the distance. The salon-formulated full volume mousse has been specially developed to give long-lasting volume injection. Apparently, developed and tested by Charles Worthington himself, Big Hair Volume Mousse has been used on catwalks worldwide, such as Erdem AW 2011, to ensure models’ hair is as ‘big’ as can be. It also contains unique ‘style memory’ technology that promises body that lasts all day long.

Charles Worthington for Erdem AW 11

So, I thought I’d put it to the test. I have been using it everyday for a week and I can honestly say it has been brilliant. My hair is in need of a trim so is rather heavy and from using this mousse I have found that it has most certainly boosted my style. In the warm weather we have had, my hair hasn’t failed in the humidity and held its style and volume. The mousse also delivered shine to my hair, while leaving it soft and touchable.

Charles Worthington Front Row Big Hair Sculpting Mousse

Insider Tips From The Creative Team

Use only a small amount and run the mousse through damp hair from root to tip.

Comb through hair to disperse evenly and lift the roots.

Rough dry your hair. Starting from the nape of your neck use a volumising round brush to blow dry the hair in small sections and gently move down from root to ends.

Make sure your hairdryer has a nozzle to help concentrate the heat and enhance the shine.

When hair is dry run cold air over your hair for 30 seconds to set and old the hair.

Enjoy

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment