Thursday, July 21, 2011

The only way is...This Morning

Beautician and ‘The Only Was is Essex’ star Amy Childs, has landed herself a new job on ITV’s This Morning.  She will be presenting her own beauty slot on Wednesdays where she will be talking about beauty and interviewing other people to find out their beauty tips. 



Her first slot was yesterday in which she talked about ways to look glamorous around the pool in the summer which included her showing how to use false eyelashes and stick-on nails.

Here is a link so you can view her segment from yesterday:

www.itv.com/this-morning/styleandbeauty/amyfashion/


To be perfectly honest, I can’t say that I would have thought to go to Amy Childs for beauty advice; however I shall wait and watch a few of her segments and listen to her beauty tips before I pass judgement as she may just surprise me!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment